Hey guys! I’m very humbled and excited to announce that I’ve been nominated for the blogger recognition award by the beautiful Lesley Diana. Lesley writes all about your fashion, travel, and lifestyle needs over on her blog. Definitely check her out!
Blogger Recognition Award
Here are the following rules if you are nominated for the blogger recognition award.
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a blog post to show the award.
- Write a brief story how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select bloggers to pass this award to.
- Comment on each nominated blogger to let them know that they are nominated and provide a link to this post.
How WordstoLivBy Began
This past year, I discovered a new passion for blog-style writing while creating and publishing articles through a club at school. Much of my writing is about health and fitness, mental health, life hacks, and advice from my own experiences. After receiving such positive feedback on my articles, I decided to create my very own platform to share my writing.
My Advice to You
Before you start a blog, plan it out. While creating a blog is extremely exciting and you want to jump right in, take a step back. Before starting this blog, I wrote down topics I wanted to write about, blog post ideas, and thought about how I wanted to arrange my site. Plan your blog, work on it, and then publish it when you finally feel that it’s ready to go.
Another tip to new bloggers is to proofread your writing multiple times before posting. Personally, I come back to proofread my posts a little after I write them. It’s much easier to catch mistakes when you revisit something that you haven’t looked at for hours on end. While grammar isn’t the be-all and end-all, your writing is the foundation of your blog.
1. Sherina at SherinaSpeaks – If you’re looking for a fresh perspective on world issues and social injustices, Sherina is for you. Her writing brings topics in the news to life with a blogging twist. Also, Sherina’s blog is great space to find motivation and positivity.
2. Courtney Hardy at PartyHardy – First of all, Courtney’s aesthetically pleasing blog draws you in the second you see her home page. Courtney’s blog is all about seizing the day by doing things that you’re passionate about. From fashion to DIY projects, PartyHardy has it all.
3. Evie at OhEvie – A huge reason why I love Evie’s blog is because she posts all about mental health issues and spreads awareness. So often, the topic of mental health is ignored simply because people don’t want to talk about it. However, mental health issues are real and do exist. Evie shares her tips on how to care for yourself as well as telling her own story. Her bravery and authenticity is what drew me to her writing.
4. Lauren at Lifestyle with Lauren – If you’re searching for a well-rounded lifestyle blog, Lifestyle With Lauren is for you. Lauren shares precious advice through her most meaningful life experiences. Lauren’s writing is truly inspiring.
5. Anna at ActuallyAnna – Last but not least, Actually Anna is the perfect blog if you want to read all about beauty, health, and lifestyle. Anna’s blogging creativity most definitely shines through in her posts.
Make sure to check out all of these amazing bloggers!
Once again, thank you to Lesley for the nomination.